A Message from Rost Ginevich
President, Cooperative Processing Resources
These are unprecedented times for the United States and the world. At CPR, we recognize the global impact of COVID-19 and we are closely monitoring reports from federal, state, and local agencies to make sure we fully adhere to any relevant health authority recommendations.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, members, and their families. I want all our members to know that we activated our Business Continuity processes and are prepared to maintain our ability to serve our members and operate without disruption.
We are monitoring developments and taking protective steps as this situation progresses. Below is a list of the significant actions we have undertaken at CPR:
- Maintaining an active dialogue with members to understand the changes they are experiencing and how we can support them going forward.
- Supporting work from home arrangements, as needed, for our staff.
- Canceled or postponed all travel.
- Canceled participation at external conferences, meetings, and training sessions.
- Using collaboration technology to host virtual meetings and reduce face-to-face meetings where possible.
Thank you for your continued trust in CPR. Rest assured that we will continue to be your strategic partner, helping you to maintain operations in your communities and advancing your mission to help your clients.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at Support@cprops.com